Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My First Mother's Day

Mother's Day this year was only 2 weeks after Eloise's birth.  What a sweet, early gift she was!  I LOVE being a Mom.  Although a HUGE change to my former life, I have enjoyed stepping into this role in every way.  I will always remember that sacred, sweet moment of change that happened inside of me when she entered my life.  I realized very quickly I would never be the same again.  I'm happy to always be her Mom.

We were able to have a little photo shoot outside our home before our guests arrived:




We had Rees, KayLynn, and Leslie over for dinner.  I should clarify: THEY brought the feast.  It was so nice to relax and enjoy the day! 



I think the best part of the day, though, was the quiet of the evening after the party was over.  We were all tired but still basking in the sweetness of the day and all it celebrates.  











1 comment:

  1. ami, you have never looked more happy or contented...happy motherhood!!!cj

    ReplyDelete