Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Day in the Park

Eloise and I needed to get out of the house on Wednesday, so we decided to take a trip to Griffith Park.  I still consider myself a newcomer to LA and I'm working on discovering all the fun places to visit.  Griffith Park has a Zoo, Botanical Garden, Merry-Go-Round, Golf Course, Pony Ride, Train, Observatory and a Concert Venue.

But even with all of those great options, THIS is what we decided to do all day:


And it was PERFECT.  We relaxed for hours under the same tree.  I read and picnicked while Eloise studied the trees and bird sounds.  We both figured there would be time for all that other stuff in future visits.  

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her. When are you coming to Idaho??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanie!! I think our next Idaho trip will be in October. I never miss an Oktoberfest! I'm also hoping I can make it up there for Whitney's homecoming. When will that be? Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a relaxing outing. She is so sweet, I can't wait to hold her and see you this upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete