Thursday, July 1, 2010

First Cry


I love this picture because you can see my Mom in the background.  I didn't know she had come into the room.  Evidently she had been talking to my Dad back in Idaho.  Everyone was worried because it was taking a very long time.  Over the phone, my Dad insisted that she go into the delivery room to make sure everything was okay.  The moment she sneaked in was the moment Eloise was born.  My Dad was still on the phone and got to hear her first cries.  If you look closely you can see the lit up cell phone in her hands.  I guess that's the first time "Buddy" got to hear the first cry of one of his Grandbabies.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this very nano-second of a moment...your dad always has great timing!!!sweet eloise was beautiful from the very beginning!!!!
    this post is from 'the shadow'

    ReplyDelete