Tuesday, July 6, 2010

First Outing!

Hansen was able to spend that first week at home with us.  It was such an incredible time!  It was just the three of us, getting to know each other.  We lived in a bubble of happy baby bliss.  After (almost) two weeks of being inside I was ready to burst the bubble.  On Saturday, May 8th, we took our first outing and it felt so good to get out of the house.  The outing was short, but sweet.  We went to Aaron's Brothers to buy frames for our Mother's Day gifts.

We decided to commemorate the event by taking a ridiculous amount of photos.  But she looked so cute...




I LOVE the Baby Bjorn.  Thanks Swedes!
Clearly I hadn't seen the light of day in a very long time.  I would usually be embarrassed to post such a picture, but this one was just too funny to pass up.  I was honestly having trouble adjusting to the sunlight after a long hibernation.  

3 comments:

  1. Aww, the first outing. Are those little alligators on Eloise's onsie? So cute. She's especially cute in the baby bjorn. I had one with Adam, and loved it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Alligators. That was my favorite of her newborn outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we recognize that look...cruise, alaska, eye dialated and fixed!!! this, obviously was a much more enjoyable 'journey'. mom

    ReplyDelete