Sunday, October 30, 2011

Idaho in Autumn

We took a trip to Idaho earlier this month to attend Oktoberfest.  Unfortunately, I ended up flat with a bad back and couldn't attend the festivities.  I'm so sorry I don't have any photos from that event.  Hansen assured me it was a grand time, and I was able to have a plate of the food and it was delicious as always!  Eloise LOVED spending time with her cousins over that weekend, and then since I wasn't in any condition to travel, she got to spend a lot more time with Grammy and Buddy!  It was certainly a wonderful silver lining.  I'm so happy she was able to bond with them.  The only pictures I have from the week are provided by my Dad.  A trip to the Pumpkin Patch!  A big thanks to Mom & Dad for caring for us in Idaho!










1 comment:

  1. It was so fun to see you, Hansen and Eloise. I'm sure it was nice to have extra time with Grammy and Buddy, even though it was because of undesirable circumstances. You're pictures from Hawaii are amazing, it looks like everyone had a blast! I hope your back feels better and the rest of the pregnancy is a little easier.

    ReplyDelete