Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

Eloise loves sheep.  She has a particular fondness for Shaun the Sheep, an animated series from the makers of Wallace and Gromit.  Anyway, her halloween costume was a clear choice this year.  We had two days of fun.  Saturday we spent a lovely day with Grandma and Grandpa, Rhonda and Jasmine.  Eloise tried on her costume for the group.  We then went to the ward halloween carnival.  Eloise had a blast!  Monday, Hansen and I took her on her first Trick or Treating adventure.  Honestly, isn't she an ADORABLE sheep?!



                       


At the carnival...







 Rhonda is the best!!

 Mom, lemme go!!



 TRICK OR TREAT!!!!
















Back at home, sorting her spoils...








I hope everybody had a Happy Halloween!!

4 comments:

  1. She is an adorable little sheep, I love here costume!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never wanted to squeeze a little sheep so much in my life! She's just the cutest thing! I hope you are doing well, sorry to hear that you are having back issues. You have a great positive attitude - I love it! So glad you have some help. I hope things get better soon and above all, of course, so happy that baby is healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eloise is absolutely the cutest sheep I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that is one cute little kid! Love the sheepie costume! So glad to see you back on your blog - I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete