Thursday, April 19, 2012

Grammy Cindy

Here's another shout-out to family.  Yay for Grammy Cindy!  I was lucky enough to have my mom stay with us for TWO weeks after bringing Gabriel home from the hospital.  It was so wonderful to have her here.  I was spoiled with delicious home-cooked meals, help with cleaning, and someone to play with Eloise when I was oh-so-very-tired.  Thank you Mom!  And THANKS to my Dad for letting her stay so long!  I'm sure she was missed.

We did a little photo shoot with Mom before she left.  We were hoping to capture her with the kids, AND to get some shots of our new little family.  As you can see, Eloise was having a rough time-- I'm sure this transition is so hard for her, so I have empathy for all the angst she must be feeling.  I just can't help but laugh at what was actually captured on film.  We never did get a nice family shot!







So far, so good.

Yes, you're seeing it right.  She slapped him a good one.  I think it was meant to be a love tap. 



Breaking down.

Hitting rock bottom.

And, in the end, putting on a brave face.  And little boy slept peacefully through the whole thing.





1 comment:

  1. Priceless! You have me laughing out loud. Anyone with kids . . . or grandkids. . . can totally relate!

    ReplyDelete