Thursday, December 2, 2010

San Diego and Playtime Montage

I've neglected the blog for the past several weeks.  I'll try to catch it up over the next couple of days!  We spent a lovely weekend in San Diego a couple of weeks ago.  Cami and I did a session at the San Diego Temple-- what a beautiful building!  Eloise enjoyed hanging out with her uncles.  It was such a relaxing, fun time.  Here are a few shots from that weekend: 

Waking up happy in San Diego!

 


Phil's BBQ- YUM



Hansen took a bunch of pictures of Eloise playing at Uncle Phil's condo.  Sorry for the ridiculous number of photos... she's just so cute!























4 comments:

  1. I love them! My favorite is her big eyes as she's studying the yellow toy. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I love the pink stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is it with little, sweet faces and hoodies? She is so endearing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She sure is so darn cute! Good thing you have lots of pictures so we can also appreciate her cuteness!

    ReplyDelete