Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day Weekend


We had a wonderful getaway, this last weekend, full of fun time with extended family.

First, we headed to San Diego to visit Hansen's brothers.  Phil graciously hosted us.  Saturday morning we had a delicious pancake breakfast at IHOP, then we met Anders and Cami at Balboa Park.  That night we enjoyed a nice dinner and a movie.  It's so fun to see Eloise spend time with her Uncles and Aunt.  They are already an important part of her life.  Here are some pics of San Diego:

IHOP! Phil treated us to a delicious pancake breakfast.


Balboa Park


Meeting up with Anders & Cami


Enjoying the day...





After attending church at Anders and Cami's ward, we packed up and headed north to Santa Clarita where Hansen's parents live.  We were able to spend a fun Monday off with them.

Purple Pretties

Look at those gorgeous legs!


The highlight of our stay was Eloise's first swim!  I was nervous that it would be too chilly for the inaugural run, but she LOVED it.  She splashed around, tried to float on her back, and spent a lot of time relaxing on a float toy.

Ready to swim! Outfit courtesy of Aunt Rhonda & channeling Sir Elton John.  












"Please, no photos!"

She loved it.  It was a great day!




4 comments:

  1. WOW! Those sunglasses really got me laughing out loud...loved it! Looks like you guys had a great weekend. I'm so glad I get to keep up with you via blog. It makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ami, i don't look that good in a swimsuit, and i haven't had a baby yet. good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure who is the most beautiful bathing beauty! I remember that swimming millstone with each of my five. Happy times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute!!! I wish I could get my hands on her!

    ReplyDelete